With its zero impact, ARK leaves the surrounding nature untouched. Its minimalistic design doesnít have ambition to stand out, but wants to merge into the landscape. Your shelter provides you the ability to enjoy nature by becoming part of it, directing all attention to the wonderful view. And even if you close your new home from the outside, natural light stripes will play an inspiring role in the interior.
– Weight: 9 tons
– Dimensions: in m ( H/ L / W ) 3,2 / 9,2 / 3 (with closed windows) in feet ( H / L / W ) 10,8 / 30 / 9,8
– Living space: 20,2 m2 , bathroom 2,5 m2, shelter 28 m2 without terraces.
– Foundations: 8 point light foundations / prefabricated plates /
– Heating: fireplace + additional electric system
– Ventilation: electrical ventilation for the bathroom and toilet
– Sewage : case by case / 3 main types : 1., normal connection to sewage 2., septic tank 3., chemical toilet/
special adaptation / case by case /
– Electric: el. wind mill 700 w / makes you independent / 6 sockets
– Water: water tank 2 m3 / collecting water from the roof with 3 times filtration /
– insulation: horizontal constructions 200mm / 7,9 inch, vertical constructions 150mm / 5,9 inch glass wool
– Facade: wooden plates 60 mm / 2,36 inch wide spaced with 10 mm / 0,39 inch gaps
Painted 3 times with black oil paint
– Front facade: double layered glazing 8-16-8 mm / 0,3-0,6-0,3 inch
sliding-harmonic glass doors (2 x 3 panels) – provides best connectivity between interior and exterior
– Roof: metal sheet with combination of rubber hydro-insulation
– Bottom: perforated metal plate
– Terrace: timber plates (one side painted black, one side painted without pigment)
– walls, ceiling and floor are covered by cross laminated timber plates / bioplate which are painted by fareproof paint. In order to keep simple elegance in complexity of one material.
– black leather is used on bed-bench and on chairs
– light grey textile is used on the bed matrass
– tempered glass is used under the fireplace
water/sewage and electricity independent principles :